Friday, July 31, 2009

What are the summer school options for an international student looking for finance courses?Is LSE the only 1?

I know LSE has summer school for finance and economics topics, I want a course for derivatives or advanced topics in capital markets which can be beneficial for trading jobs. I am going to do a masters degree in finance this year but want to get summer schools courses from a top uni. LSE seems the best option but I dont know if other top schools in UK or USA has this type of summer schools. Thank you.

What are the summer school options for an international student looking for finance courses?Is LSE the only 1?
That is not easy to get summer school courses from a top UC unless you are already a student of that UC. I don't know about summer school. I think you should go to that UC's website and check out what courses they are offering in the summer.


Good Luck
Reply:the LSE Summer schools offers an opportunity for you to share. go to wikipedia.com and find out. hope this helps.

lilac

No comments:

Post a Comment