Friday, July 31, 2009

Can my auto finance call all my references and discuss my personal information with them?

So i didnt pay my car loan for 2 months . So my finance company decided to call of my references , dad , brother , landlord! diclosing information. are they aloud to do that?

Can my auto finance call all my references and discuss my personal information with them?
Yes. You signed an agreement and basically that's the whole reason you gave out that information. Ask for a copy of your contract, they'll be happy to point it out.
Reply:Actually, I recently financed a vehicle from "Credit Assistance." Given, the company contacted my references, but did not disclose any "PERSONAL" information with them.





Basic questions was asked. For example, how long have you known Ms.? Is she/he responsible?..etc.





If you were honest on your application, you should have no serious concerns.


No comments:

Post a Comment