Monday, August 3, 2009

Will an online certificate in finance or business make me more competitive for jobs I have a BA?

If you already have a bachlors degree do you think online degrees can make huge differences??


I will have a BA in political science in 2 months and i was wondering if getting a finance certificate from an inexpensive online could make a big difference for me in landing a job?

Will an online certificate in finance or business make me more competitive for jobs I have a BA?
If you mean a masters then yes indeed. Its doesn't matter how people are accomplishing their masters these days. All that matters is that the school is accredited. I encourage many folks to go for higher degrees since its more competitive these days. Landing a job is more about fitting into a particular corporate office these days, but credentials help pull for you, too. Networking is powerful and if you can get into an association or a group that will benefit you landing the work you want, its a good thing to join. When I was in college, sororieties and fraternities were a good networking source, but older students usually benefit more from associations and other groups.
Reply:I don't think much of online schools..


If you want to spend another year.get an MS in Financial Engineering..................Those who got the degree from Baruch(cuny--cheap school) started at a minimum of 100000.............worth the time if you can do it.............

Genealogy

No comments:

Post a Comment