Monday, August 3, 2009

What type of jobs can I get with a degree in Banking and Finance?

I'm starting school this fall for my degree in banking and finance. I've got an idea of what I plan on doing, but I just want to know what my other options could be.

What type of jobs can I get with a degree in Banking and Finance?
All sorts of junior analyst positions should be available to you. I have friends who went into the lending industry working for mortgage %26amp; commercial lenders doing loan analysis as well as friends who went into securities and worked as analysts for UBS %26amp; Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, etc.





Make sure you do at least one if not two internships during the summers so you set up relationships and get an idea of what is in store. Good Luck


No comments:

Post a Comment