Monday, August 3, 2009

How long must you hold a job in order to finance a car?

I have a job and i get paid more than $250 a week. Is there any way that i can finance a car right now or do i have to wait for like an extended period of time to be able to finance it. Is there any place that doesnt require steady income..like holding a job for 6+ months. I plan to stay with this job but i also need a car soon.

How long must you hold a job in order to finance a car?
I'd be more concerned with how much you make than how long you've been working there.





Minimum salary to qualify is usually $14k....
Reply:You shouldn't have a problem. I bought a car about a month before I started my first job; giving only an offer letter as proof of employment/income level.

floral

No comments:

Post a Comment