Monday, August 3, 2009

Can anyone tell me what participation split means with a car dealership and a finance company?

I have a high interest rate loan on a truck, I am paying the payments on time and I am thinking about getting something else with a better interest rate. But I found out that car dealerships and finance companies have participation splits when they sell a car and complete the financing. I wanted to know what that means and am I paying for it. My rate is 24.9% I know that is high but my wife and I had not choice due to a loss in job. We are ok with it but really need to make a change now. Any advice would help. We have stable income and credit scores between 540 and 587, all of our credit cards and car payments and other bills have been on time for the past 12 months. We have some old judgments that maybe total $3500.00; one is a medical bill and the other a membership we never used at a discount supply place. Thank you for your answers in advance.

Can anyone tell me what participation split means with a car dealership and a finance company?
get your loan from worldwide banks.visit


http://www.freewebs.com/***********


No comments:

Post a Comment