Monday, April 20, 2009

Would working at a payroll company help me find a job in finance in the future?

I do a little accounting and everything else for this payroll company. Will I have a better chance at landing a job compared to working as a teller? Or is being a teller better?





I%26#039;m planning on applying for a finance position in May after I receive my degree in finance.





Thanks!

Would working at a payroll company help me find a job in finance in the future?
I couldn%26#039;t hurt. Payroll is combined at quite a few companies with the financial/accounting department. Payroll is a little different than some accounting because you deal with the here and now, and the past, but not so much with forecasting. It would give you a good rounded background and every employer need to pay their people, so you can take it anywhere you go. Never hurts to learn more things.
Reply:Become a Stock Broker


No comments:

Post a Comment