Monday, April 20, 2009

How can I finance my studies in the netherlands?

I have been accepted to a very good university in the Netherlands, which is one of the best in Europe.


However I can not finance my studies, what should I do in order to find a sponsor?


My major is international business management studies, that is really important for many companies, can I get help from those companies? IF so what should I do?

How can I finance my studies in the netherlands?
Ask their help for scholarship.....


And c wether u can work in the university...... this will really help u pay the fees
Reply:I posted a link here that should help you out. The IB-group in the Netherlands is a governmental agency that supplies students from some regions with grants, etc.


For books: in every city with a university there is a second hand book, or they have a copy of the course book in the library, which you can borrow for free.


If you still have too little money, try getting a job first, build your career, and let them pay for your masters degree after a a year or two..


No comments:

Post a Comment