Monday, April 20, 2009

How can I get started working in finance?

I graduated last May with a behavioral science degree and will finish my MBA next year. I finally figured out what I want to do but my background and education isn%26#039;t in finance so I can%26#039;t find any jobs I am qualified for in this field. What are some places that would hire someone looking to start a career in finance? Or do you just have to get the CFP and series 7 and 63 first before anyone will hire you?

How can I get started working in finance?
The field of Financial Services does not require the four years of school or the MBA either. Check around, there aren%26#039;t many companies that would hire you but some are willing to take that responsibility of training you.


I know many guys in my office that have all sort of background and some don%26#039;t even have a college degree and now making multiple six figure income.


Now most of the large companies will make it look intimidating to you but don%26#039;t let them push you around. You need to have that confident.


If you were in my part of town, I would hire you with your back ground. Email me if you need more info: alex_dlending@yahoo.com


Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment