Monday, April 20, 2009

Is a degree majoring in finance and accounting to common?

I am at the end of my first year of uni majoring in finance and accounting. I plan on either working at a Big 4 firm or maybe investment banking.





Is this an appropriate course to keep these two career options open?





And this seems like a fairly common combination to have, what can I do to distinguish myself from other graduates? I thought I might try to do some ultra marathons, is this the kind of thing that looks good on a CV?

Is a degree majoring in finance and accounting to common?
Only if the ultra-marathon is in finance, otherwise it doesn%26#039;t count. If this is the field in which you wish to work, then this is the degree you need. Distinguish yourself by getting good grades and doing an internship at a firm so you have some real world experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment