Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What is the average starting salary for a Finance graduate?

Where can I find such info? (include a link). I am a Economics and Finance Bachelor of Business Admin graduating in May. I obtained my degree in the USA. I have 4 months of finance experience (currently employed full time as a financial analyst) and excellent academic record. What range of salary would be oferred (in UK) for someone with my qualifications? Where should I look for job listings? (I would like to live near London). Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.|||You will probably make in the range of $43,809 as a starting salary...not bad but you will have the opportunity to increase as you continue your years in the business..enjoy :)





http://www.cfo.com/article.cfm/3887186/c...|||go to salary.com and type in a job title--that%26#039;ll tell you based on geography and job/title/experience, etc

No comments:

Post a Comment