Monday, March 23, 2009

What careers would be good for finance/accounting and criminal justice?

I took a career interest test and I was a 100 percent match for finance/accounting and criminal justice. All other careers were 75% or less. This seems to be right for me. Now my question is which careers in these fields would be a great choice, as far as pay, job demand, and schooling? I am 28 years old and have 2 children if this helps and i am enrolled in a community college. Thank you for your help.|||Certified Fraud Examiner , it is an accounting career that is involved in fighting fraud and other financial crime. You could work in many criminal justice fields higher up, you need a accounting backgroud and education.|||You could work for the IRS. They want people with accounting and criminal justice backgrounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment